- Chair, Friends of Football group (2012-).
- Chair, Friends of Bosnia and Herzegovina group (2011-).
- Chair, Anti-Racism and Diversity Intergroup (2009-).
- Senior adviser, Radar - advice bureau on social issues (2001-2004).
- Publisher and spokeswoman, Rathenau Institute (1997-2001).
- Spokeswoman and head of internal and external relations, Dutch Muslim Broadcasting Company (1993-1997).
- On the staff of the consulate-general, Germany (1992-1993).
- Qualification from the Netherlands Association for Public Relations and Information (NGPR) (1995).
- Higher degree in European studies (Amsterdam, 1992).
- Foundation course in French language and literature (Amsterdam, 1987).
Parlement européen, Bât. Altiero Spinelli, 15G107, 60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60, B-1047 Bruxelles/Brussel
Tel.: +32(0)2 28 45940
Fax: +32(0)2 28 49940
Parlement européen, Bât. Louise Weiss, T06048, 1, avenue du Président Robert Schuman, CS 91024, F-67070 Strasbourg Cedex
Tel.: +33(0)3 88 1 75940
Fax: +33(0)3 88 1 79940
VoteWatch.eu presents information about the political records of the Members of the European Parliament in a comprehensive and user-friendly manner.
All information on this website relating to MEP parliamentary activity is drawn from official European Parliament sources by means of an automated process.
If you are an MEP and you believe that the information displayed here is factually different from the information available from the European Parliament’s sources, please contact us and we will investigate the issue. Any errors will be corrected as soon as possible. If the information on this website correctly reflects the information available from the European Parliament, the only way to change the information displayed on VoteWatch.eu is through a change in the information displayed on the EP website. For reasons of consistency and transparency, VoteWatch.eu will not display factual information that differs from the information available through the EP official website.
If you are a user, please note that VoteWatch.eu only displays the quantitative, factual information relating to MEP activity that is made publicly available by the European Parliament. In addition to that, where appropriate official European Parliament documentation has been provided to us, VoteWatch has taken into consideration factors such as absence due to maternity leave or illness, or absence due to official European Parliament business.
VoteWatch.eu believes that the performance of MEPs cannot be measured by statistical indicators alone and encourages its users not make value judgements based solely on these quantitative data, but rather to see them as one of several elements that can be used to assess MEP activity and performance. VoteWatch.eu also encourages citizens to assess MEPs’ records by comparing how you would have voted on some of the same issues, via our interactive tool VoteMatch.